Background

Sunday, April 15, 2012

We Kissed on the First Date and then Spent the Night Together–August 20, 2009

Our eyes met across the crowded yard. Lovestruck, we fell into each other’s arms. He went home with me that night, and the rest… well…
 
I’d like to introduce you to my new best friend, Wally:
 
wally1web18aug09

wally2web18aug09

Isn’t he a handsome feller? He was a little sleepyhead in these photos because my husband had him all tuckered out from playing “big mean sock”. By the time I came home for lunch wanting to take pictures in the daylight, I had a squinty-eyed puppy for a subject.
 
Wally is a 9 week old Golden Retriever with the sweet nature inherent in the breed. We’ve been together for three days and he owns my heart, utterly and completely. I might add, he’s captivated my husband, as well – putty in his paws, I tell you!
 
So… we’re just at the start of something beautiful, and I think he’ll be worth every moment that goes into his care, exercise, and training. I’m looking forward to it. Thank you for being here with us today!


No comments:

Post a Comment