Background

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Gentle Autumn Morning–Nov. 10, 2009

There was a brief tornado and thunder showers with half inch hail stones just north or us on our Oregon coast over the weekend. While my husband was away from home in the middle of the storm, my Wally puppy and I were enjoying a perfectly pleasant day, playing in the woods behind our house. That is, Wally was playing while I was cutting brush to improve a trail. He thought I was doing it all for his benefit, though, and had a great time running off with sticks and branches.

Here’s the master of his domain:

wallyinwoods1web8nov09

He’s contemplating the creek down below and, of course, we had to go down there and get good and wet. What an awesome playground right outside our back door! I hope you’re having a wonderful day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment