Background

Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Father’s Day From Wally–June 19, 2010

 
WallyFathersDay
Pictured here is Wally and the card he made Rich for Father’s Day. Okay… he didn’t make the card. I made it, but Wally asked me to. Okay… Wally didn’t ask me to make it. I made it simply because I think Rich will enjoy it so much.
 
Wally’s stamped likeness is not a spittin’ image, maybe, but the personality comes through. I caught Wally in a quiet moment when I photographed him. He’d been helping me in the garden all day and afterward settled down for a nap while I stamped his card. He was still a little sleepy as he posed obligingly for the photo.
 
I made sure I used red on Wally’s card, as Wally likes to accessorize with red – collar, harness, leash.  I drew the bone myself, which is why it looks a little goofy, but I guess it’s not too bad.
 
Wishing all the dads out there a Happy Father’s Day! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 

 
WallyCard

Stamps: Alfie, Doggie Square (Rubbernecker), A Man’s View sentiment (Flourishes), Zig Zag Stitch (Hero Arts) Paper: Chocolate Bazzill, PTI Pure Poppy, 140# hot press watercolor paper, BasicGrey June Bug designer paper Ink: Palette Noir, Chocolate Chip for ziz zag stitch, Tombow Markers for watercoloring, fine-tip black Sharpie for drawing bone and lettering Accessories: Ribbon, brads, oval punch, Scotch brand foam mounting tape

No comments:

Post a Comment