Background

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Best Friend–Dec. 20, 2009

With it so near Christmas I’m feeling like slowing down a little and spending time with my family. At the moment they’re all snoozing (Wally and hubby). We’ve just settled down from a 45 minute walk in the woods in the pouring rain. It may not sound like a lot of fun, but it’s just the sort of thing I love to do. I’ve now changed into my jammies and I’m enjoying a cup of coffee before I resume the housework I began this morning.

wallyafterwalk20dec09

Wally is now seven days short of six months old. Sometimes he looks so grown up, and other times he looks such a puppy. Those eyes! Oh, he’s so sweet! He’s everything I would hope for in a dog, and so much more. He’s my very best friend and I love him. I think I’ll sign off now and go bury my face in his fur. I hope you’ve had a good day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment